ABOUT THE WRITER…
· Born and raised in New Jersey just outside of New York City.
· Majored in Health and Physical Education at Slippery Rock State College in Pennsylvania.
· Never did any teaching. Instead worked as a house framer, a copy shop manager and currently as a private chauffeur.
· Loved going to retrospective theaters in NYC (that no longer exist because of cable TV) to see old movies.
· Favorite films (they all have heart): Casablanca, ET, Mr. Deeds Goes to Town, The Lives of Others – to just name a few.
· Was mentored by Canadian philosopher and poet Kenneth G. Mills (Honorary Prime Mentor of Canada for 1997) for many years, the experience that has most shaped my life.
· Currently reside in Norwalk, CT and drive for a man who has a business on Park Avenue in NYC.
· Took a screenwriting course from Gotham Writer’s Workshop and also learned a whole lot from getting feedback after entering contests.
· An earlier draft of The Man Who Stops Time was a quarterfinalist in the 2008 Writers on the Storm Screenplay contest.
· Rainwashed was a top ten finalist in the 2009 Writers on the Storm contest and an honorable mention for The-
· Always wanted to be inspired by the films I see. Likewise, I hope that my scripts are instruments for lifting the human spirit as well. No one should ever feel there is no hope in the world. There is more to us than just this objectified experience of being here!
1) Rainwashed – A troubled private eye searches for a missing woman in a dream and finds what is missing in his life. Described by Coverageink.com as a “Psychological thriller [that’s]… quirky, fun, truly unique.”
2) The Man Who Stop Time -
“The Man Who Stops Time by Paul Sargia is a highly imaginative, well-
4) Experimental Journey -
5) My Russian Babe -